Posted On 2-16-2023
This is a part-time, work from home position with flexible hours. A computer will not be provided. We are not interested in working with agencies at this time.
Work with our content marketing team to update Rich Snippets/Schema on our web pages.
Work with the marketing teams to improve the user experience on the site.
Work with the site merchandising teams to execute our conversion rate optimization project.
Provide guidance & strategy for how to improve core web vitals and site speed.
- Create and maintain documentation on past/current changes being made to the site.
Contribute to team efforts by working on other duties as needed.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Creating and maintaining API connections
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, Ecommerce, & best practices in web development
- Excellent communication skills
Other Beneficial Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends
- Plant knowledge
Education and Experience
5+ years experience in BigCommerce web development
Compensation and Expectations
Hours - 10 - 20 hours per week.
Compensation - Based on experience.
Bonus - End of spring season bonus provided based on performance.
Requirements - Must have reliable internet connection and computer.
Background Check - candidates will need to pass a background check in order to be considered for the role.
About Plant Addicts
Plant Addicts is a family owned business that was founded in 2017 to help gardeners find plants that are hard to find locally. We pride ourselves on our customer service, plant care advice and selection of plants and garden decor. Our small business continues to rapidly grow and we are currently looking for more plant enthusiasts to join our team!
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our Careers Page to learn more about joining Plant Addicts and see other openings.