- For Indoor or Outdoor Use
- UV Resistant
- High Quality Plastic
* Please note that due to the high data volume, the 3D viewer should be loaded with an existing WLAN connection. In the mobile view, the viewer allows you an augmented reality (AR) function. You can visualize a LECHUZA planter in your room.
The CUBE Cottage planter features the popular wicker look in a real cube shape with equally long sides. The CUBE Cottage is ideal for plants with a large root volume.
Cube Cottage Planter Liner
- sturdy carrying handles (patented)
- easy transport even for tall plantings
- can be exchanged on the spot and easily moved for winter storage
- The CUBE 40 planter liner also fits in the CUBICO 40 and TRIO 40.
- drain plug: is removed to allow excess rainwater to drain when used outdoors
Cube Cottage Planter Coaster
- mobile in every direction
- with four sturdy rollers
- available for CUBE 50
Cube Cottage Planter Dimensions
|CUBE Cottage 30||CUBE Cottage 40||CUBE Cottage 50|
|Dimensions ~ (W x D x H)||11.6 x 11.6 x 11.8 inch||15.4 x 15.4 x 15.7 inch||19.3 x 19.3 x 19.5 inch|
|Water reservoir||0.8 US.liq.gal||2.0 US.liq.gal||3.7 US.liq.gal|
|Plant volume||2.7 US.dry.gal||7.0 US.liq.gal||13.8 US.dry.gal|
|Planter liner, dimension ~||10 x 10 inch||13.6 x 13.6 inch||17.3 x 17.3 inch|
|Planting depth||7.9 inch||11 inch||12.6 inch|
|Plant height max.||24 inch||39 inch||63 inch|
Click here for more information on plant container sizes.
All of Lechuza planters come with a 1-year limited warranty. Click here to learn more about Lechuza warranty and other manufacturer warranties.
Standard Colors: 2-3 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.