Click Below to Learn More
Standard Shipping Rates
|$0 - $49.99
|$50 - $99.99
|$100 - $149.99
|18% of Order Total
Note: We're not able to ship outside of the contiguous United States (lower 48 states)
Plant orders will typically ship out between 3 and 10 days, but sometimes sooner, depending on what day of the week it was purchased and the type of plant ordered. We try to prevent plants from sitting in hot delivery trucks over the weekend so you get healthy plants every order.
Shipping Hard Goods
Unless stated otherwise on our website, we will ship out all hard goods immediately, as the weather typically doesn't impact these products. This includes garden planters, gardening gift baskets, gardening tools and any other product we carry that isn’t a plant. We typically will ship out using FedEx, but there are scenarios we will use a different carrier depending on the product ordered. You will receive tracking information regardless of the carrier as soon as the order is shipped out.
When you place an order we will hand pick the best looking plants from our nurseries and greenhouses and ship plants will arrive directly to your door from the nursery. Typically the plants are shipped through FedEx or UPS, but there are rare occasions where the plants will ship with another carrier. Our expert growing partners are strategically located throughout the United States to best serve our customers.
We will ship to you the earliest date possible, depending on the time of year and current weather conditions. Our #1 goal is to get the plants to you happy and healthy and ready to thrive.
Typically, we will ship plants early in the week to ensure your plants are received before the weekend. This reduces the risk of the plants sitting in the truck through the weekend and dying due to excessive heat, cold or lack of water and sunlight.
How We Ship Plants
When we ship, we carefully package the plants with custom formulated boxes that help keep them safe during shipping.
We also wrap each plant in plastic or paper to help keep the dirt in the pot, and moisture in the dirt, which keeps the roots safe & healthy.
Once the plant is shipped out, you will receive an email with tracking information and the expected arrival date.
Seasonal Shipping Guidelines
Our plants are grown in several locations across the United States across several growing zones. Since we are shipping from different locations, there are a couple factors determining when your plant(s) will ship. Our #1 goal is to make sure your plants arrive healthy and ready for their new home!
If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship, please reach out.
Below are some factors we consider when determining when to ship the plants depending on the timing of the order.
Winter to Early Spring
- We ship only when it's warm enough to plant in your growing zone.
- Sometimes plants aren't completely ready to sell and ship in early spring. We will wait until the plants are ready before shipping so you don't get a subpar product.
- For Southern plants we will be able to ship much earlier than plants coming from our northern nursery.
- If there is extreme heat we may delay shipping for a week or several weeks.
- We review what areas the plants are traveling through as well as your location.
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship plants out all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in early to reserve your plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an automated email with tracking information.
We also put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
Why Buy Now
What to Expect
- Healthy plants delivered - ready to safely plant once the threat of frost is gone.
- Plant will ship out based on growing zone - see chart below.
- Confirmation email with tracking information is sent once the plants are shipped.
- Want a different estimated ship week? Just reach out or leave a comment on your order and we may be able to accommodate.
Please reach out with any questions
Estimated Spring Shipping Schedule
Estimated ship week for pre-ordered plants will ship based on growing zones as shown below.
Note: These are only estimated ship dates. Plants may ship out later depending on weather & growing condition of the plant.