- For Indoor or Outdoor Use
- UV Resistant
- High Quality Plastic
The recessed frame handle is designed to match the color of the planter and comes with each All-in-One Set ( sizes 21 to 50 ). This not only looks beautiful, but it also allows you an easy way of alternating the plants in your room.
The unique advantages of QUADRO LS:
- Patented interchangeable plant liner
- Recessed liner handles match the planter's color, making them not only useful but a compliment to the planter's overall design
- Optional add-on: coaster for QUADRO 43 and 50
Quadro LS Square Planter Liner
- recessed colour-coordinated frame handles (patented)
- easy transport even for tall plantings
- can be exchanged on the spot
- change plants, repot them, trim the roots or rinse the leaves
Quadro LS Square Planter Coaster
- mobile in every direction
- with sturdy rollers
- makes QUADRO mobile – without being seen
- for sizes 43, 50
Quadro LS Square Planter Dimensions
|QUADRO LS 21||QUADRO LS 28||QUADRO LS 35||QUADRO LS 43||QUADRO LS 50|
|Dimensions ~ (W x D x H)||8.9 x 8.9 x 8.1 inch||11 x 11 x 10.2 inch||14 x 14 x 12.8 inch||16.9 x 16.9 x 15.4 inch||19.7 x 19.7 x 18.3 inch|
|Water reservoir||37 US.fl.oz||85 US.fl.oz||1.2 US.liq.gal||2.6 US.liq.gal||4 US.liq.gal|
|Plant volume||0.9 US.dry.gal||2.0 US.dry.gal||3.9 US.dry.gal||7.2 US.liq.gal||12 US.dry.gal|
|Planter liner, dimension ~||7.3 x 7.3 inch||9.3 x 9.3 inch||11.6 x 11.6 inch||14.4 x 14.4 inch||16.9 x 16.9 inch|
|Planting depth||5 inch||7 inch||9.5 inch||10 inch||12 inch|
|Plant height max.||20 inch||28 inch||35.5 inch||39 inch||47 inch|
Click here for more information on plant container sizes.
All of Lechuza planters come with a 1-year limited warranty. Click here to learn more about Lechuza warranty and other manufacturer warranties.
Standard Colors: 2-3 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.