- For Indoor or Outdoor Use
- UV Resistant
- High Quality Plastic
Please note that due to the high data volume, the 3D viewer should be loaded with an existing WLAN connection. In the mobile view, the viewer allows you an augmented reality (AR) function. You can visualize a LECHUZA planter in your room.
CLASSICO LS offers countless design possibilities in five different sizes and seven elegant high-gloss and metallic colours for almost all room and plant sizes. Thanks to the practical plant insert with handle inside the planter, plant arrangements are preserved all year round and can be changed and redesigned again and again without great effort.
The unique advantages of CLASSICO LS:
- Changing the planting is easy
- Trimming roots is a snap
- Our tip: From time to time, rinse the plant in the interchangeable liner under running water to remove dust.
- Mobile even when planted: CLASSICO 43 to 70 is mobile even when planted thanks to the optional coaster.
Classico LS Round Planter Liner
- recessed color-coordinated frame handles (patented)
- easy transport even for tall plantings
- can be exchanged on the spot
- change plants, repot them, trim the roots or rinse the leaves
Classico LS Round Planter Coaster
- mobile in every direction
- with sturdy rollers
- makes CLASSICO mobile – without being seen
- for sizes 43, 50
Classico LS Round Planter Dimensions
|CLASSICO LS 21||CLASSICO LS 28||CLASSICO LS 35||CLASSICO LS 43||CLASSICO LS 50|
|Dimensions ~ (W x H)||Ø 8.7 x 7.9 inch||Ø 11.2 x 10.3 inch||Ø 14.2 x 12.8 inch||Ø 17.1 x 15.6 inch||Ø 19.5 x 18.3 inch|
|Water reservoir||0.3 US.liq.gal||68 US.fl.oz||1.0 US.liq.gal||1.6 US.liq.gal||2.4 US.liq.gal|
|Plant volume||0.7 US.dry.gal||1.6 US.dry.gal||3.0 US.dry.gal||6.3 US.dry.gal||9.1 US.dry.gal|
|Planter liner, dimension ~||Ø 7.3 inch||Ø 9.5 inch||Ø 11.6 inch||Ø 14.4 inch||Ø 16.7 inch|
|Planting depth||5 inch||7.0 inch||9.0 inch||10 inch||12 inch|
|Plant height max.||20 inch||28 inch||35 inch||39 inch||47 inch|
Click here for more information on plant container sizes.
All of Lechuza planters come with a 1-year limited warranty. Click here to learn more about Lechuza warranty and other manufacturer warranties.
Standard Colors: 2-3 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.