- Weather Resistant
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Saucer Not Included
- Resin Plastic Material
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Cup Planter by Crescent Gardens is a tall and modern planter with vertical ridges on the side. The top of the planter has a smoother cup shape. This planter comes with the Tru Drop system, which is an industry leading self-watering technology. These come in several different colors and 3 different sizes (small, medium, large) to fit any space.
The weather resistant planter is great for indoors or outdoors. The double wall sides provide more durability and insulation against harsh weather conditions. The planters come with a 10 year warranty against cracks and fades. These look great with modern tropical plants, perennials, annuals and small shrubs.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Cup Tall Planter PDF
Cup Tall Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.