- Texture is in Braille
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Includes the TruDrop System
- Great For People With Brown Thumbs
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The DOT Planters by Crescent Garden were designed inspired by Braille for the outer texture as a vehicle for messaging. The round planters are both modern and practical. The planter includes the TruDrop Self-Watering System, which is designed to help people with watering. It includes a water level indicator, easy to fill hole, overfill drain, and a mess free drain system. Trials have shown that outdoor planters with this system can go 2 to 6 weeks without refilling! These are great for people with brown thumbs who have trouble remembering to water their plants!
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Dot Planter PDF
Dot Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.