- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Lightweight Resin Plastic Material
- Weather Resistant
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Eva Planter by Crescent Garden is a round planter with a smooth finish. These can either be used to fit in with your current decor and style, or used as a statement piece that stands out. These come in several colors and sizes. There are no drainage holes in this planter, however you can drill your own if planning to use outdoors or indoors with a saucer.
Use this planter indoors next to sunny windows or in a sun-room. Or perfect for outdoor use on the deck, front porch entryway, and in the flower garden. Plant succulents, small shrubs, perennials and ornamental grasses in these pots.
*Saucer Not Included
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Eva Planter PDF
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.