• Quick and strong root development: A fertilizing root stimulant that promotes rapid and healthy root growth will help ensure that the plant establishes itself quickly and thrives.
• Balanced nutrition: A fertilizing root stimulant that provides the right balance of nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, will help the plant grow strong and healthy.
• Easy to use: A fertilizing root stimulant that is easy to use and apply, without requiring special equipment or complex instructions, will make the planting process easier and more enjoyable for the customer.
Grotab is a innovative biostimulant in tablet form created specifically for improving soil fertility, root establishment, and nutrient uptake of the plant. Because Grotab is made exclusively with selected, patented, and proprietary beneficial microbials, it begins working upon application and continues to boost plant metabolism throughout the growth cycle.
Grotab is a natural product containing mycorrhizal fungi (Funneliformis mosseae and Rhizoglomus irregulare), Trichoderma atroviride, and organic matter which work with nutrients in the soil to help establishment, root development, and overall healthier growth of the plant. Natural compounds help stimulate root growth, and the solubilization of phosphorus is improved due to the contents. With Grotab, you can expect better tolerance to abiotic stress, better yield, quality and consistency, and an increase of fruit shelf life with resistance to transport.
- Uptake of nutrients and essential elements
- Fertilizer efficiency
- Root health and colonization
- Soil fertility and vitality
- Phosphorus and Iron solubilization
- Lateral root development
- Fruit shelf life and consistency
- Yield and quality traits of fruits
- Plant metabolism
- Plant establishment
- Decreased root stress
- Plant stress
- Transplantation shock
- Climatic and other abiotic stresses
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Fruit drop
- Fruit cracking
- Ecto- and EndoMycorrhizae Fungi – Attaches directly to the roots to increase root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake of trees.
- Beneficial Bacteria – Works within the soil to unblock pathways, break down soil nutrients, and kill harmful bacteria in the soil.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by trees.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and tree growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall tree health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the tree, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Yucca Plant Extract – Organic wetting agent that unblocks soil pathways to penetrate deep into the root zone, while boosting the plant’s water retention to increase drought resistance.
- 5% HORTA-SORB Water Gel – Holds water and nutrients to lengthen the time between waterings and maintain overall health of the tree.
Please Note: The pictures below are to give a general representation of the different container sizes. The actual size/ages of plants are estimates and will vary based on; type of plant, time of year, last pruning & many other factors.
For more detailed information, please click here.
Plant Addict Guarantee (Included On All Plant Orders)
Plant Addicts guarantees your plant(s) will arrive happy and healthy, but the plant(s) are being shipped through the mail and accidents happen. If the plant is dead, has dried out roots or the incorrect item was shipped just notify Plant Addicts within 3 days upon delivery. We may ask for pictures but will try to make it as easy as possible for you. Please note plant(s) with damaged branches or wilted leaves will not qualify for this guarantee. Plants are very resilient and will rebound quickly when cared for correctly.
For information on how to care for you new plant please check out our guide. Guide: How to Care for Your New Plant(s)
Plant Addicts Warranty - 1 Year (Extra Purchase Required)
We encourage all plant lovers to purchase the Plant Addicts Warranty whether you’re new or an expert. There are many variables outside our control and yours that can cause the demise of your plant(s). Examples would be hungry animals, drought, poor soil conditions, over watering, disease, insects & many other factors. The Plant Addicts Warranty is a 1 year warranty protecting you from all the unknowns and will replace your plant if it moves on to the plant afterlife.
The warranty is purchased on a per plant basis and must be purchased at the same time as the plant purchase. We will cover 100% of the price of the plant but the warranty does not cover shipping cost. Simply let us know if your plant has died within one year of receiving it and we’ll get you a new one shipped out. We may ask for photos for documentation purposes but again we’ll try to make it as easy as possible.
For more information, please go to our Shipping & Returns page at the bottom of the website.
Standard Colors: 2-3 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.