- Stand Out With This Unique Modern Design
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 100% Recycled Material
- Great With Tropical Plants
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Origami Planter Collection by Crescent Garden has a unique garden design that is sure to draw the attention of anyone. The original design goes great with a wide range of plants and look great both indoors and outside. These are made of a 100% recycled polyethylene that is durable and wont fade or crack. These are a true statement piece, with a modern design that nobody else you know will have.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Origami Planter PDF
Origami Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards the beginning of the following week from your order date. We put together this helpful guide for what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.