- Durable Resin Material
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Pleat Planter by Crescent Garden is a round planter with single wall construction that provides stability and protection against extreme temperatures. The wide, strong build has plenty of space for you to grow plants inside. The outside of the planter has vertical ridges that create a modern flowing texture.
You can plant ornamental grasses, annuals, perennials, elephant ears, small and medium sized shrubs, and short ornamental trees in these planters.
The planter has a 10 year warranty that protects against fading and cracks. Comes in several colors including Alpine White, Ash, Bark, Caviar Black, Midnight, Olive, Slate, & Weathered Terracotta.
Small Option Item: Height 15", Diameter 15", Weight 3.5Lbs
Medium Option Item: Height 19", Diameter 19", Weight 6Lbs
Large Option Item: Height 23", Diameter 23", Weight 7.7Lbs
Extra Large Option Item: Height 27", Diameter 27", Weight 16.8Lbs
Tall Option Item: Width 23", 27", Height 27", 32", Depth 23", 27", Weight 10.1Lbs, 19Lbs
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Pleat Planters PDF
Pleat Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
*Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.