- TruDrop Self-Watering System
- Resin Plastic Material
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Mod Planter by Crescent Garden is a modular self watering planter that adds height in narrow spaces. Use these at home or in commercial spaces, indoors or outdoors. The styles range from squares, rectangles and tall squares, that can be mixed and matched or even stacked! The double wall construction provides structural integrity and also provides protections for plant roots from extreme hot or cold conditions. The planters are made from crack-proof resin plastic. The material is also 100% recyclable.
The planter has the patented TruDrop Self-Watering System, that has a reservoir for water that helps prevent under-watering or over-watering. Several colors are available, including Caviar Black, Alpine White, Ash, Slate, Midnight, Olive and Bark.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Mod Planter PDF
Mod Planter Color Options
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards the beginning of the following week from your order date. We put together this helpful guide for what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.