- Resin Plastic Material
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Unique Design
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Nest Raised Planter by Crescent Garden is a modern raised planter like nothing else available. This high quality plastic tub has a horizontal ribbed texture, double walled construction and steel legs to support it. The planter also has the TruDrop System, which is a self watering reservoir perfect for people traveling or forgetful of watering regularly and consistently.
Raised garden bed perfect for herb gardens, growing veggies, and other food producing plants. Put these on your patio, in the garden, or even indoor in a sunny location. The convenient height of this planter makes it extremely easy to care for the plants, and helps prevent critters, pests and weeds from getting to the plants.
Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) and several different colors. Comes with a 10 year warranty that protects against cracks and fading.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Nest Planters PDF
Additional Nest Planter Accessories
Add-On - 28" Tall Trellis - Helps add extra support for upright growth (Price Range $34 - $44)
Add-On - Greenhouse Package (Includes 1 cover & 2 trellises) - Covers the planter to help promote growth by increasing warmth ($179 - $249)
Nest Self-Watering Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.