- Stack Different Sizes For A Unique Look
- Great With Flowering Annuals & Perennials
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Great on Patios & Driveways
The Orinoco Bowl Planter by Crescent Garden is a unique designed planter that is short and has a low center of gravity. Try stacking different sizes, for a unique look that is perfect for beautiful flowering annuals and perennials. These look great on patios or driveways and can be used indoors or outdoors. These are made of a durable lightweight poly resin material. That is fade and crack resistant. These can be used in every growing zone and can take wild temperature swings and harsh environmental conditions.
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.