- Create a classic garden focal point with this antique replica baby angel fountain!
- 27½"Wx27½"Dx45½"H. 61 lbs.
- This fountain includes a 320 gallon per hour pump.
- The distance from the water surface to the bowl edge should be around 1-1½ cm.
- Pump includes 6 foot long cord.
- Shown lighter in color to enhance details; has slightly darker antiquing than pictured.
- Depth of top bowl is 5½" depth of bottom bowl is 6"
- Floor to top of first basin: 21"H.
- Assembly required.
Cherubs welcome water music from a bounteous urn in this 15th-century French antique replica fountain sure to be the crowning statement in your garden. Sharing their sparkling aqueous gift, four winged cherubs rest atop this pedestal-based, over 4-foot-tall, Toscano-exclusive fountain. Cast in quality designer resin and hand-finished to replicate fine stonework, this investment in garden art features an integrated, UL-listed, indoor/outdoor pump.
Cherubs at Play Sculptural Water Fountain Details
|Material: Designer Resin
|Finish: faux stone
|Width: 27.5 inches
|Depth: 27.5 inches
|Height: 45.5 inches
|Weight: 61 lbs
|Statue Type: Angels & Cherubs
Please Note: The pictures below are to give a general representation of the different container sizes. The actual size/ages of plants are estimates and will vary based on; type of plant, time of year, last pruning & many other factors.
For more detailed information, please click here.
Plant Addict Guarantee (Included On All Plant Orders)
Plant Addicts Warranty - 1 Year (Extra Purchase Required)
Standard Colors: 2-3 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.