- Great For Vegetable Gardens
- Traditional Design Planter Box
- Great For Raised Bed Gardening
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Newbury Planter Boxes by Crescent Garden are great for herb gardens or organic vegetable gardens in backyards, patios, or apartment terraces. These traditional looking planter boxes come in unique colors and great for home gardeners just getting started. These also include dividers to grow multiple plants side by side. These are great indoors our outside and can be used in small spaces as well. The planter is made out of a durable and lightweight poly resin material that is both fade and crack resistant.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Newbury Square Planter PDF
Newbury Planter Color Options
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.