Posted On 1-4-2024
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented Web Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in web design with a focus on creating visually appealing and effective email campaigns. As a the Web Designer, you will collaborate with the marketing team to make updates to the website, design graphics and produce engaging and responsive email designs. The person needs to have a very strong background in graphic design, HTML & CSS.
This is a full-time, work from home position with flexible hours. A computer will not be provided.
- Create graphics & make updates to the site merchandising on the website.
- Manage the email channel, including campaigns, automated email flows & email capture popups.
- Implement responsive design principles to ensure the website & emails both display optimally on all devices.
- Develop visually compelling and responsive email templates for various marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that email designs are in line with brand guidelines and contribute to a consistent brand image.
- Conduct A/B testing of email designs to optimize for performance and engagement.
- Contribute to team efforts by working on other duties as needed.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Portfolio showcasing successful website & email designs
- Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Other Beneficial Skills
- Experience working in E-Commerce
- Working on BigCommerce websites
- Familiarity with the Klaviyo email marketing platform
- Plant knowledge
- Basics of SEO
Education and Experience
5+ years experience in both web design & email design.
Compensation and Expectations
Hours - 40 hours per week.
Compensation - Based on experience.
Bonus - End of spring season bonus provided based on performance.
Requirements - Must have reliable internet connection, computer and workstation at home
Background Check - candidates will need to pass a background check in order to be considered for the role.
About Plant Addicts
Plant Addicts is a family owned business that was founded in 2017 to help gardeners find plants that are hard to find locally. We pride ourselves on our customer service, plant care advice and selection of plants and garden decor. Our small business continues to rapidly grow and we are currently looking for more plant enthusiasts to join our team!
To apply, email resume to email@example.com
Or visit our Careers Page to learn more about the culture of Plant Addicts and find other job openings.