- Drainage Holes Pre-Drilled
- Lightweight Weatherproof Material
- Extra Stability With Bottom Cavity
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Bowery Planter by Crescent Garden is a show stopper. These tall modern square planters give any gardening area an extravagant look. Fill the bottom compartment with sand for extra stability for windy days. Or use these indoors as well to go with any modern design. Use vine plants to grown down these tall plants for a different look. Or use ornamental grass and a bright flowering shrub combo to draw everyone's attention year after year! These planters look great in entryways and on patios. Click here for a size chart for compatible saucers.
Check out the follow PDF for more details and images. Bowery Planter PDF
Bowery Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Bowery Planter Square Saucers
|-Bowery Planter Size-||-Square Saucer Size-|
|-13"||-8.75" x 8.75"|
|-15"||-10.75" x 10.75"|
|-17"||-12.75" x 12.75"|
|-22"||-16" x 16"|
View complete list of Square Saucers
Bowery Planter Facts
|Sizes: 13", 15", 17", 22"|
|Height Range: 22"-43"|
|Volume Range: 6-29 Gallons|
|Warranty: 10 Years*|
|Standard Color Options: Ash, Caviar Black, Mocha, Old Bronze, Silt, Slate & Vintage Copper|
|Special Order Color Options: Alpine White, Bark, Midnight, Olive, Rust, Wasabi, Weathered Concrete, Weather Gray-Stone, Weathered Stone & Weathered Terracotta|
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards the beginning of the following week from your order date. We put together this helpful guide for what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.