Plant Addicts seeks to hire several garden writers to write about plant care, plant product descriptions, gardening advice, & landscaping tips. The garden writers are responsible for writing accurate and unique content that is assigned to them on a topic-by-topic basis. Plant Addicts will supply templates and a writing style guide to follow. This is an independent contractor work-from-home position with flexible hours. Deadlines are determined based on each writer’s availability.
Note: We are not looking for guest posts at this time.
Main Job Requirements
- Research and write unique, engaging, and clear text about specific topics assigned while following templates provided for each topic.
- Follow the style guidelines that reflect the Plant Addicts brand and mission.
- Meet all deadlines given for assigned topics.
- Ensure all plant care advice and content written is accurate.
- Research keywords and sub-topics to include in each post using Google search results and other approved non-proprietary resources. Our templates also provide most of this information.
- Proofread your work for accuracy and quality.
Experience producing copy for print or digital media
Exceptional writing and research skills
Proficiency with common office software
Self-starter in an unsupervised environment
Additional Beneficial Skills
Proposing new copy/article concepts
Understanding of SEO
Strong organizational skills
This is a contracted part-time, work from home position with flexible hours. A computer will not be provided.
To apply, email resumes to:
About Plant Addicts
Plant Addicts was started in 2017 to help gardeners find plants that may be difficult and inconvenient to find locally and complete their gardens and landscapes with outdoor decor. We pride ourselves on our customer service, plant care advice and product selection. Our family-owned business continues to grow, and we are currently looking for more plant enthusiasts to join our team.