- Traditional Design
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Fade & Weather Resistant
- Great With Common Perennials & Annuals
The Dorchester Planter by Crescent Garden has a traditional pillar-style design with a stone style texture. These are made out of a weather resistant poly resin that is durable for indoor and outdoor use. It is also fade resistant and crack proof. The planter has pre-drilled holes for drainage. These work great with traditional perennial or annual plants you would typically use in a planter. Mix heights and color contrasts when planting.
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.