- Comes In Case Of 2
- Modern Hanging Planters
- Great Indoor & Outdoors
- Great With Perennials, Annuals & Vines
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The modern Daniel Hanging Planter by Crescent Garden creates an eye popping design for growing and showing off your plants and garden. Mix these in group plantings with other planters in the Daniel family, including the bowl, tall or round planters that match the design of these. These work great with flowering perennials & annuals or hanging vines. These modern hanging planters will make any area look amazing either indoors or outside. Use more than one hanging planter as well if you want more room for plants!
These hanging planters do not have drainage holes. However, you can easily drill your own drainage holes if needed.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Daniel Hanging Planter PDF
Daniel Hanging Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Daniel Family of Planters
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Special Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On special orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.