- Short and Compact
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Great For Succulents
- Fade Resistant
Short and wide, the Daniel Bowl Planter by Crescent Garden is modern and elegant. These are great for shorter plants like succulents, or for desert gardens. These planters are designed to have a unique look rarely seen in a planter, but also works great to draw attention to whatever plants are growing inside the planter. These come in a lot of different colors and go well with other planters in the Daniel family that include round, tall, or hanging planters as well as this bowl shape.
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.