- Lightweight Resin Plastic Material
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Molding Polymer Resin Material
- Weather Resistant
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Eye Am and Eye Ain't Planters by Crescent Garden are a sophisticated modern planter in both oval and square shapes. The natural wave design creates silhouettes from the reflektion of the light, making shadows and a unique textured look.
These planters are 26 inches wide and 21 inches tall. Use these indoors our outdoors, depending on what you would like to grow. These planters come wiht a 10 year warranty that covers cracks and fading, which is unheard of in the planter market. These also come in several different colors to match any color scheme at your home or business.
The planters have double walls to help add stabilization and to help protect the roots from harsh weather conditions. There are also pre-drilled holes in the bottom of the planter. Try planting bamboo, ornamental grasses, or large statement piece plants that are the center of attention for any garden.
*Saucer Not Included
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Eye Planter PDF
Eye Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards the beginning of the following week from your order date. We put together this helpful guide for what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.