- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Fade & Crack Resistant
- Pair With Tropical Plants
- Durable Poly Resin Material
- 10 Year Warranty Against Cracks & Fades*
The Gramercy Round Planter by Crescent Garden has a modern design that will stand out in any garden. The material is a poly resin material that is both durable and lightweight. The finish is a sleek look that adds to the contemporary style of this planter. These planters are both fade and crack resistant to use both indoors and outside. Pair these with the square design as well in mass plantings. It is hard to find a plant that does not look good in these planters. Try orange and red perennials for a pop of color that looks stunning. Or plant tropical plants in these planters for an elegant modern look. There is a square design available as well.
Check out the following PDF for more details and images. Gramercy Round Planter PDF
Gramercy Round Planter Color Options
Special Order Colors:
* Special ordered colors will have an estimated 8 week delivery time.
* Special ordered colors will not be able to be canceled or returned.
Click on image to view a larger version.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at email@example.com)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards beginning of the following week from your order. We put together this helpful guide of what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.