- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Great With Coneflowers & Daylilies
- Weather Resistant
- Lightweight But Durable Poly Resin Material
The Juno Planter collection by Crescent Garden has a conservative style for indoor and outdoor use, great for any homes style. These planters go great with small ornamental trees or flowering perennials like coneflowers and daylilies. These are made of a weather resistant poly resin material that is fade and crack resistant and also lightweight. These planters also come with pre-drilled holes to save time getting these ready with proper drainage for plants.
Click here for more information and pictures of containers.
Standard Colors: 7-10 business days
Speical Order Colors: 8 weeks - this is due to the planter being custom made with the color(s) of your choice
Please Note: On speical orders there can not be any cancellations
Time of Order:
Winter to Early Spring
- Is it warm enough to plant in the customer’s growing zone?
- What areas does the plant has to travel through from our nursery to your home?
- Is the plant at the nursery ready to ship.
- The plants from the South will naturally be ready sooner than the plants from the North (If you have questions or concerns about when a plant will ship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If there is extreme heat we’ll delay shipping.
- We’ll have to review what areas the plants are traveling through along with your location
Fall into Winter
- We’ll ship all the way up to the end of the fall planting season!
- Get your order in now to reserve you plants for Spring planting!
Once your plant is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Depending on the above criteria we’ll ship your plant(s) towards the beginning of the following week from your order date. We put together this helpful guide for what to do when you receive your plants in the mail.
It is important to know that all of our plants are clearly labeled for which growing zones the plant can survive in. The plants are thoroughly trialed and tested in every growing zone before we state the plant can grow in a zone. Again, our #1 priority is to ship the plants to you healthy and ready to thrive in your location. So we will do everything in our power to do so.